In Memory of those Brothers and Sisters that lost their lives on September 11, 2001. “We will never forget!”
On Saturday, September 6, 2014, IBEW members and Executive Board members marched in solidarity in the Labor Day Parade.
To view more pictures from this event please Click Here
On Thursday September 4, 2014 Lu. 1212 Business Rep. John Costa marched in solidarity with Food Workers of NYC.
For your enjoyment, please watch and share this video about the 2014 LDP – One City. 5 Boroughs. All Workers. starring many of your brothers and sisters in the Labor Movement.
Don’t forget, we march rain or shine!
A couple of quick reminders:
- Buses waiting for marchers park on 5th Ave north of 70th/71st Sts.
- Motorcycles line up on 47th St from 5th Ave east. If you are having bikes ride with your contingent and you haven’t let me know, please do so.
- Until about 11am the CLC will have a table set up on 44th St on the East side of 5th Ave. Any problems or questions look for us there. After 11am we will be on 5th Ave moving north as the assembly area empties.
- I was asked to remind folks not to throw things (like t-shirts) into the crowds.
- Speaking of t-shirts, if you have any extras, keep in mind the hard working volunteers (wearing orange vests) who have sacrificed marching with their union to help facilitate the parade.
Thank you once again for all of your work!
Any questions, give me a call.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
*** If for any reason you were having trouble entering your information on the member profile, this has been fixed, please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.***
If you are a Freelancer, Per Diem or Temporary worker for IBEW 1212 please look at our new tab labeled “Member Profile” and click the welcome page link. Let us know who you are so we can further assist you. Staff and 403.g’s are welcome as well to fill out the info page.
WNET Contract ratified by Members
I would like to thank the WNET Negotiating Committee for their time and commitment during the negotiating process.
IBEW Local 1212
The IBEW / CBS 2015 – 2018 Collective Bargaining Agreement has been overwhelming ratified by the membership. As your Business Manager I wish to thank the Local 1212 Negotiating Committee as well as our International Representatives for all of their hard work and dedication. The efforts of the team are greatly appreciated by this office and the entire membership. We look forward in continuing our good relationship with CBS.
IBEW Local 1212
Registration information for upcoming
June Primary Election
1. You must be a US Citizen to vote
2. You must be at least 18 years of age
3. You must reside in a town or city within your state
Voter Registration deadline in local states
Primary Election is Tuesday June 24
Registration deadline – Friday May 30th by mail or in person
Primary Election is Tuesday June 3rd
Registration deadline – May 13th by mail or in person
Primary Election is Tuesday August 12th
Further information about voting as well as Absentee Voting can be
Found at the following websites: NY www.elections.ny.gov NJ
State voter information may also be found at the League of Women
Voters information website VOTE411.org
Please VoteLocal 1212 Election Registrar
Registration deadline is August 7th